[real-eyes] Re: online or in-person tech courses

  • From: "Chip Bloch" <Chip.Bloch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 15:27:00 -0500

Jim,

This sounds like a trick you picked up from the previous administration.

>>> "Fettgather, Jim" <jfettgather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 8/12/2009 3:24 PM >>>
You may have noticed that if it's your first time in the chat room, you
have to first hold your state ID in front of your monitor so that we
know you are of legal age.
Then, a one time download of the chat software must occur, then you
should be good to go.