[real-eyes] Re: nook for pc

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jimfettgather@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 22:25:33 -0600

If they are copy protected, I have not found a legitimate way to read them
on the iPhone or iPad.
That does not mean that it cannot be done, however.

But Adobe Digital Editions works very well on the PC, in fact, it works a
lot better than the hideous kindle PC app, as you can use typical screen
reader commands  to review the text.

Far more convenient to read on the phone for sure.