[real-eyes] Re: news from tonight.

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 23:39:55 -0500

Sorry no one from this list needs to forward this to the whole person.  I
wasn't paying attention and thought I was sending to just two people not one
person and the list.  For those who do not have a facebook page, enjoy the
link if your like.
Hugs, AJ

Recipe for happiness: Live with enthusiasm, smile for no reason, love
without conditions, act with purpose, listen with your heart, and laugh
often.

NET SECURITY:  When forwarding email messages please consider your
obligation to erase all names and email addresses.  And send the message by
using BCC (Blind Copy) and you will avoid spammers and viruses on the net.

Thank you.