[real-eyes] news from tonight.

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sheila Styron" <sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 23:16:38 -0500

news footage, I will forward you more if I find it. You might want to forward
this to the whole person too.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/vigil-planned-for-blind-man-killed-in-crosswalk
Hugs, AJ

Recipe for happiness: Live with enthusiasm, smile for no reason, love without
conditions, act with purpose, listen with your heart, and laugh often.

NET SECURITY:  When forwarding email messages please consider your obligation
to erase all names and email addresses.  And send the message by using BCC
(Blind Copy) and you will avoid spammers and viruses on the net.

Thank you.