[real-eyes] Re: net book computer

  • From: "Jim Ellsworth" <jellsworth1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 16:47:43 -0400

Hi Ginnie,

Yes, my netbook does have XP Home edition.  I bought it on line from
www.zipzoomfly.com.  I was looking at their site the other day and they did
have the Asus Eee PC 1005HA which is similar to the 1000HE for a pretty good
price after the mail in rebate.  It also has XP Home on it.  I've seen the
1005HA and it is a nice little machine.

You can get the 1000HE or the 1005HA at www.amazon.com as well.  The one
thing you want to be careful of with the 1005HA is that it comes in either a
3 cell battery model or a 6 cell model.  The 6 cell is the longer life
battery but of course the 3 cell will be slightly lighter.

Thanks,
Jim