[real-eyes] Re: net book computer

  • From: "Paul Mimms" <pmimms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 22:14:10 -0500

I also own the Asus EEE PC 1000HE, and am also very satisfied with it.  I
used it for about 3 weeks before increasing to 2gb RAM, and I can say I
particularly noticed a difference in file transfer operations.  I use
Window-Eyes and Firefox, as well as OCR products with no problems.  Typing
is very possible with my hands, which are big  enough to palm a basketball.