[real-eyes] Re: magic jack

  • From: Steven Clark <kcpadfoot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 11:49:18 -0600

I know the standard magic jack that plugs into a USB port does not have
speed dial and I don't know much about the new magic jack plus that
doesn't need a computer.  I'll be getting that within the next week.

One thing your friend can do is use the dialer screen on the computer
and type or paste in a number into the edit box and press the dial button.
Steve

Please visit my blog
www.blindbites.wordpress.com
Please follow me on twitter