[real-eyes] MeyHem strikes again

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 12:25:29 -0600

Hi all ladies, and gentlemen!

I hope you will join me, DJ Musicman for 3 hours of MeyHem starting tonight
at 7 Pm eastern. 6 Central only on.
www.2020theblink.net
If you would like archives of the show incase you can't listen to the live
broadcasts, please let me know and I will provide them. You can also add our
MSN messenger address which is,
music@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Also, our twitter is, 2020theblink.net
We also have a FaceBook page which can be found by searching for,
2020theblink.net.
I hope to see you all there this evening. And remember, I play old school
hipHop, R&b, New and old, and even pop as well as some comedy tracks if you
need a laugh.

Hope to see you all there.

Duyahn AKA DJ Musicman