[real-eyes] i-phone question

  • From: "Roseanne Young" <young.roseanne@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 11:08:41 -0800

Hi all:

I've searched for an answer on this one, but am not finding a very clear
solution.  I'm needing to change credit card info for my i-tunes account and
can not find how to do that on my i-phone. Is there a way to do that just by
using my i-phone or am I suppose to do it through i-tunes on my computer and
then sync it to the phone?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Roseanne Young