[real-eyes] Re: firefox 4

  • From: "&&& (Ruthie)" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 21:45:39 -0500

Hi.  Regarding the email issue with gmail, gmail strips away messages
you send to yourself.  I don't know why they do it, but they always
have.  rest assured, your message is going through, it just doesn't come
back.  Also, if you are on multiple lists and someone sends out a
message to more than one of those lists, then you only get one copy.   I
know there used to be settings in gmail to force it to send you a copy
of your own emails, but when I switched from outlook express to
thunderbird, for some reason putting the line in that you were supposed
to in order to make it work, it gave me an error.  As far as Firefox
goes, I don't know where to find version 4.  Is there a specific reason
you're not wanting 5?

&&& (Ruthie)

Never trust a politician whose lips are moving.

"We are more than the sum of our parts."

We are the few,
Who speak for the many,
Who could not speak for themselves.
        We are the many,