[real-eyes] Re: firefox

  • From: Steven Clark <kcpadfoot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 16:56:41 -0600

I know that 3.6 is the last in that series that is still supported.
Version 8 is the current release and 5 is no longer supported. Reggie or
someone else who uses jaws will have to answer about which version of
firefox works best with your version of jaws.
Steve

Please visit my blog
www.blindbites.wordpress.com
Please follow me on twitter