[real-eyes] Re: e: Re: nook for pc

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 07:30:50 -0600

And don't forget about Bookshare for text books.  You can put them on your
Stream or Plextalk, and many books are available directly from the
publishers, not scanned, so the quality is much superior, and it's all free
with a membership.  The membership is free to full time students.  So see if
these books would be available, or drop them a line to see if they can get
them.  Also Learning Alie, formerly Recordings for the Blind is a good
resource.