[real-eyes] e: Re: e: Re: nook for pc

  • From: jack and bakey <braille_cat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 08:45:40 -0600

Been a bookshare subscriber for about 3 years I guess.  It's
Terrific.  No more waiting for a book to be published in an
accessible format.  Definitely one of the benefits of modern
technology Granted there are still things we don't have access
too but it's a dern site better than it used to be.
Yall stay w/m now
Jack

So see if