[real-eyes] Re: e: Re: e: Fwd: Article: Braille Under Siege As Blind Turn To Smartphones

  • From: Nancy Shackelford <ladym74731@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 08:45:27 -0600

Oh don't get me wrong, I totally agree with you in all that you have said...
Many times, people will remember something better when they either see it in
print or "touch" it in Braille! I still think in braille sometimes!

Nance

Nancy Shackelford
-----  Please check out my store...Something for everyone!
www.nk-shouseofstuff.biz