[real-eyes] Re: e: IPhone Syncing problem

  • From: Jim Fettgather <jimfettgather@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 09:37:49 -0500

Hello, one thing that you may wish to check on your phone while in the
calendar is the view settings.

Just above the Home button are choices by which you can view the
calendar, List, Day and Month.
You might try switching to List, just to ensure that your Calendar
information did not sync to the phone.
Many have reported inconsistencies with the calendar when using other
views and Apple is aware of this problem.

Failing that, there are a number of suggestions and things you can try
to solve syncing problems.
Apple has a comprehensive support article addressing solutions to just
this situation at
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1692

Hope this helps.