[real-eyes] Re: communist plot?

  • From: "Fettgather, Jim" <jfettgather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 07:55:05 -0500

I now have an iPhone.
There's a free application called Around Me.
With a couple of taps, flicks, and swipes, I can find and get directions
to the nearest Starbucks, or the closest restaurant that serves biscuits
and gravy, or the nearest computer store.

With a program called Navigon, I can get walking or driving directions,
and it tells me where to turn as I'm walking.

Or, it's easy to listen to any one of 14000 radio stations with another
application called Wonder Radio.

Plus, a fully functional email program and web browser.
The iPhone rocks, and is far superior to any other phone available
today.

Let the flaming begin!