[real-eyes] christmass party phoning it in.

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real eyes list" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 04:10:39 -0600

Hi all just wanted to invite those of us that have free longdistance to a
phone christmass party.

we will be playing games, like are you smarter then a 5th grater, and
quizalogy.
 Bring your fun christmass stories, egg nog, or and call.

 231-224-7063 hit # to by pass the maine greeting. we shall be in the maine
lobby. room 1.

Friday 12/23/2011

there should be people there most of the time, so if your lonely, or just
bord and want to talk, just call in.

It's pg rated.

Jose Lopez, President
Lopez Language Services, LLC