[real-eyes] autoplay settings

  • From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 23:09:01 -0800

Hi, everyone,
I think I have an idea as to what could be interfering with my files. I have an
HP computer and the HP support assistant comes up when Iâ??m trying to do
something. It says something about changing autoplay settings. I donâ??t have a
digital camera so why would that dialog come up? Is there a way to disable it
so I can use this computer without interference?

Thanks.

Rosemarie