[real-eyes] Re: United Way of Greater Kansas City Survey?

  • From: GailMLL@xxxxxxx
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 14:36:30 EST

I can relate to that. The Y did not want to accept my guide dog. I did not
push the point but they should have had no problem with the dog.

In a message dated 1/23/2008 1:03:37 P.M. Central Standard Time,
crunch1@xxxxxxxxx writes:
first of  all they help pay for things that I will not ever support. I am not
wishing to  debate this on the list, however the united way funds plan baby
murder, I mean  plan parenthood. there for I give them 0.

Joshua24:15
"But as for me  and my household,
We will serve the Lord."

Confidentiality Notice:  This email message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the  intended recipient(s), and may contain privileged or
confidential
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or  distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please  contact the sender by
replying to this email, and destroy all copies of the  original message.