[real-eyes] Re: United Way of Greater Kansas City Survey?

  • From: "Jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:02:41 -0600

first of all they help pay for things that I will not ever support. I am not
wishing to debate this on the list, however the united way funds plan baby
murder, I mean plan parenthood. there for I give them 0.

Joshua24:15
"But as for me and my household,
We will serve the Lord."

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain privileged or
confidential
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
replying to this email, and destroy all copies of the original message.