[real-eyes] Re: USB ports

  • From: "Mitchell D. Lynn" <mlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:22:49 -0600

I would think--and I may well be wrong--that if some of the devices are
working and others are not, that it is more indicative of a hardware issue
as opposed to a driver or software issue. It is certainly worth checking the
device manager before returning the system. Others have filled in that gap
for me. I assumed you are on Windows 7, and I haven't used that OS, so
wasn't sure exactly what steps to give you. Probably similar to XP but ....
Who knows.

On the other side, how many USB ports do you need?