[real-eyes] Re: USB ports

  • From: "Mitchell D. Lynn" <mlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:59:00 -0600

Well, you could always get a USB hub if necessary. And your monitor may well
have USB ports on it too. In my experience, if the monitor has them, they
will be on the back panel, or on the edges of the two sides. Dedicated
monitors I have seen with USB ports have had them exposed, but some of the
HD TVs that also double as monitors have had them behind a  little door.
Watch out for HDMI connections as well. They are obviously different in
appearance, but close enough you could mistake them if you aren't paying
attention.