[real-eyes] Re: Today on Woot!

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 12:39:13 -0500

I totally hove bought things from here and have had no problems with them.
I have even had money refunded and they were great.  It is easy to set up an
account and from then after hit the buy it now button and it is a done deal.

Regards,
Andrea M. Breier

Remember:
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile..