[real-eyes] Re: Today on Woot!

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 07:37:58 -0500

Woot is a site where they only sale one product each day and then it changes
to a different product the next day.  You can't sign up to have it emailed
to you, you have to go to their site and check on what they have for sale
that day.  Woot can be found at www.woot.com

Regards,
Andrea M. Breier

Remember:
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile..