[real-eyes] The Seeing Eye Announcement

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mikes Other Mess" <Mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <missouri-l@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 13:03:30 -0600

I'm sending this in case there are any Seeing Eye graduates who aren't on
the mailing list. Please ignore it if it doesn't pertain to you.
It is with deep sadness that I inform you of the death of Paula Pursley. For
those who did not know Paula, she was, for 26 years, the Vice President of
Student Services here at The Seeing Eye. She was a remarkable lady who had
great influence on this organization. She loved The Seeing Eye and was
completely dedicated to the students and graduates who came under her
tutelage. Paula retired in 1991 but was seen often on weekends when she
would come to visit the class in session. She will be greatly missed by
those of us who had the privilege of knowing and working with her.
Judy Deuschle

to receive.

If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or Communications Department, c/o The Seeing Eye, Inc. PO
Box 375, Morristown, NJ 07963-0375.