[real-eyes] SkyBell WiFi Doorbell - Answer Door from SmartPhone

  • From: Terrie Arnold <terrieiphone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Eye <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, VICUG-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "<erasingblindness@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <erasingblindness@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, My LIST 1 <acb-l@xxxxxxx>, gateIphone <IDevices@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 14:21:35 -0600

http://www.skybell.com/A visual plus speaker doorbell that is Wi-Fi that will
work with your smart phone so no matter where you are you can see who is at
your front door so I thought I pass it on the list that's it sounds really
interesting never heard of that before so give it a look everybody sounds
really really interesting

Sent from my iPhoneTo subscribe or to leave the list, or to set other
subscription options, go to www.freelists.org/list/real-eyes