[real-eyes] Re: Cathy Pyper

  • From: Christine McDonald <cmcdonald.cei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 08:37:30 -0600

 This is not a whole number I want to call she changed my life as she
assisted me as a newly blind person after being sighted my whole life she
helped me learn to find ways to be a single blind mom   she is/was and
always be one of my heros.. so what is the full complete number>?????
Thanks
 N Christine