[real-eyes] SCANNINGPROBLEMS

  • From: <jenpat@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 06:21:32 -0500

Hello

I'm having problems with my Openbook scanner utilizing xp, and the newest
version of OP JAWS 7.1 and WE 6.0. Scan and read works great. I'm using a
Brothers all in one lazar printer with an automatic sheet feeder. When using
the large or express batch selection the scanner continues to scan after all
sheets of paper are scanned. Only way I can stop scanning is by hitting the
space bar or select bar numerous times. Can't get it to stop scanning when
using large or express Bache. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks

Patrick Palmer