[real-eyes] Problem reading folder list in My Favorites

  • From: "Nancy Van Sandt" <nanvan53@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 01:31:38 -0500

Hi!  I don't know how this happened, but I am having a difficult problem
reading the lists of links and folders in My Favorites.  I have it on the
Start menu and navigate to it by pressing the letter A.  For some reason, I
can only read a couple of items in there and then Jaws just stops talking.
I can read all lists without difficulty, and I can also down arrow through
the list on the start menu without any problem.  This seems to only be
affecting how Jaws readings things in My Favorites folder.  Is there a way
to fix this?

Nancy Van Sandt

Today is a gift