[real-eyes] Re: OT: transportation to KCI

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 01:39:44 -0500

ah why hasn't any service dog user taken care of this? I new a dog user that
called me about them back in 2002 I gave the user all the info on who to
contact and asked to please get back to me with the outcome.

Well I'm still awaiting the call or email with the outcome. I think this
person just let it go.

So if u let it go, then it will go on.

I like to try and educate, then if it's not working, as is the case with
this service, then I litigate.

Jose Lopez, President
Lopez Language Services, LLC

"We Speak Your Language"