[real-eyes] Re: New year, new questions.

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 04:18:30 -0600

Nancy,

1.  Uninstall the wireless keyboard software.  That will take it out of
start up.  You don't need it.

2.  The keyboard shuts off when you don't use it.  They can both co-exist
quite happilly together.  Batteries should last three to six months even
under constant use.  No problem having them both plugged in at the same
time.

3.  Check ECost.com for bluetooth wireless headphones with 12 hour talk time
from Plantronics for around $60 and a  blue tooth adapter for $20 for the
computer.  This is really your best bet.  They are rechargeable.
4.  Some start up programs can be found on the start menu under all
programs/startup.  Right click with the applications key, then press D to
delete.  If it loads from the registry though you won't find it here.
That's why I recommend fully uninstalling the software.
Reg