[real-eyes] New year, new questions.

  • From: "Nancy VanSandt" <maxvanwon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 13:32:27 -0600

Hi everybody!  I got a wireless keyboard for Christmas.  I like it a bunch, but
I need to ask a couple of questions.
First questions:  I usually have my regular keyboard plugged in unless I want
to use the wireless one because I figure that I'll probably run down the
batteries.  We've had some big power fluctuations here lately, and when I try
to reboot this computer with my regular keyboard plugged in, I can't because it
is looking for the wireless.  I'm assuming that I need to go to "start up" and
uncheck the wireless and check the regular keyboard so that it will show as
being first when I turn on this computer.  Is that right?  IF not, please let
me know.  Also, would it be a good idea to get some kind of switch box so I
wouldn't have to keep connecting and/or disconnecting keyboards all of the
time?  Dumb question, how do I get to startup in Windows XP?
Second question is, does anyone know whaere I can get a good wireless headset
that doesn't cost too much?  Any help with these simple questions would be
appreciated, thanks!