[real-eyes] Re: New Facebook site

  • From: "Gwen" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 09:55:01 -0600

I love it it does work just like email
You can update your status by doing this
status@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It sends you the friend mail notifications you go in there when you find the
comment you just go in there past the subject line and write your comments send
it like normal sometimes there might be several in a mailing but sometimes one.
You can do
wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx put your friend's name in the subject line and post on
friends walls same with news at the friend mail dot com.
It all comes to your email you don't have to go up on the mobile site  or
facebook at all yet your things are up there.
You just go in and make sure your setting are like you  want them.
Now for me I did have to  disable adress domain it is under your account
because for some reason  cox kept sending them as rejected but once I disabled
that one thing they'll tell you where that is, It is fine now I get my messages
and can respond right  from my own personal email.
Gwen