[real-eyes] Re: New Facebook site

  • From: "Jim Ellsworth" <jellsworth1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 16:43:20 -0500

Hi everyone,

I took a look at the site and went about signing up but found that this is
actually in beta according to the site.  They also mention that once it is
out of beta that they may offer a premium service for which they may charge
and as testers so to speak of the beta we might qualify for a discount.

Thanks,
Jim