[real-eyes] Re: Need Help Getting Something to Stream from the Internet

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 17:39:00 -0500

I personally use Winamp as it has less of a chance crashing. Reggie got me
hook on that. If you want to try Winamp, go and get it from,
www.whitestick.co.uk
When there, go to the downloads section and get it from there. Go in to
windows media player and turn off all the file types. If winamp is
installed, press Ctrl-p for the preferences menu and arrow down to file
types. Once there, go to the button that says associate all file types. Then
close the preferences and try that website again and try to play the files
off of the website.

Duyahn Walker