[real-eyes] Re: Need Help Getting Something to Stream from the Internet

  • From: "Jim Ellsworth" <jellsworth1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 21:53:28 -0500

Hi Ray,

After a bit of work I got it to play in Winamp which is my default player
but I would think it would work with Windows Media Player as well.  I tried
several things but what finally worked is to focus on the play link with the
virtual cursor and then route JAWS to PC and left click right where it
lands.  Do not try to search around with the JAWS cursor, just left click
and it should start playing for you.

Thanks,
Jim