[real-eyes] Re: Microsoft Word: how to number pages?

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 06:49:11 -0500

  1.. Go to the insert menu.
  2.. arrow down to page numbers and press enter.
  3.. the first thing is a compo box for where you would like the number
placed, in the header at the top of the page or in the footer at the bottom
of the page.  Arrow up or down to choose.
  4.. tab over to the position combo box.  You will get choices such as left
middle or right.  Again arrow up or down to choose.  Tab again and there is
a check box as to whether you want the numbers to start on the first page.
Press space to check or uncheck it .

 hope this helps.