[real-eyes] Fw: Accessible Voting Machines Are Here!

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 09:16:15 -0500

My question, what's happening with Jackson County?
·       When: Saturday, June 24, 2006

·       Time: 1-3 PM

This special multi-county training is being offered to all  Blind and Low
Vision persons interested in learning to operate the new Accessible Voting
Machines which will be used for the first time in the August, 2006 Primary.

Sponsored by:

The National Federation of the Blind of Missouri

Kansas City Chapter

For more information, please call:

816-505-5520