[real-eyes] Re: JAWS and VISTA

  • From: GailMLL@xxxxxxx
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 10:37:12 EDT

My experience is that JAWS and VISTA did not work very well.  It caused a
real drag on the computer. I also had to download a different  display driver
for it to work at all. I do not use JAWS  on either home  computer now
because of the issues.
Gail and Orion in Jeff

In a message dated 8/11/2009 9:34:07 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jfettgather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Jaws 9  or 10 will work with Vista, I am quite certain that earlier
versions will  not.