[real-eyes] Fw: Rhapsody Commands

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 07:25:35 -0600

If any of you are interested in trying the Rhapsody music service from real.com
here's everything you need to know to try it out.  This is information I
combined and cleaned up from their help file and their knowledge base.
My own quick overview.  You can try it out for free without providing a credit
card.  This let's you play up to 20 songs a month and listen to over 80 free
channels of high quality commercial free content.  The paid version let's you
stream all the music you want for free searching by song and artist, download
stuff to your computer and burn it to CDs, and you get access to another batch
of subscriber only music channels.  I don't know all the details of the plans,
how much you pay per track and so on.  Still this will give you what you need
to start playing.

From the knowledge base:   Question    Does Rhapsody work with JAWS
screen-reader software?

  Answer    Rhapsody works with JAWS, but keyboard navigation is limited once
you are signed in. Please see the Keyboard Shortcuts topic in Rhapsody Help for
keyboard combination suggestions.

From Rhapsody Help:

Keyboard Shortcuts
Using the keyboard combination in the Hotkey column will initiate the response
in the Action column.

Player Controls

 Hotkey Action

F1 Help Contents