[real-eyes] Re: Fw: Re: Real-eyes computer users group live meeting.

  • From: "&Ruthie" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:28:29 -0500

We'll be up north, moving this weekend...a new neighborhood for us to learn,
not exactly sure what's around us yet.

Ruthie & There are never any bugs you haven't found yet. "We are more than
the sum of our parts." Private mail is *always* welcome. MSN Messenger ID:
clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx AOL ID: chaosynchronous We are the few, Who speak for
the many, Who cannot speak for themselves. We are the many, Who speak for
the one, Who could not speak for herself.