[real-eyes] Re: Fw: Re: Real-eyes computer users group live meeting.

  • From: "Erika Wolf" <wolferika@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 20:09:53 -0500

Yeah, I suppose so, but I thought we were all on the same page only a few
short months ago when the conversation of getting our Real Eyes Group
Meetings revived  came up on list.
It would be nice if we could re organize ourselves and begin meeting up with
one another more regularly so we could bounce ideas off of each other's
heads.  No dodge ball included, though...
Erika