[real-eyes] Fw: Nebulous Notes - iOS note-taking app free for a day

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 09:49:22 -0500

Here is an excellent description of an app for the iDevices that you may
want to check out It is free for a day so you will have to hurry.  .
Hugs, AJ

Recipe for happiness: Live with enthusiasm, smile for no reason, love
without conditions, act with purpose, listen with your heart, and laugh
often.

NET SECURITY:  When forwarding email messages please consider your
obligation to erase all names and email addresses.  And send the message by
using BCC (Blind Copy) and you will avoid spammers and viruses on the net.

Thank you.