[real-eyes] Re: Freedom Box versus Jaws

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 10:07:47 -0700

FreedomBox is great, the hundreds of audio described movies available on the service, the ability to remotely control another PC, and the ability to carry with you a CD that will allow you to access any computer almost instantly is great, in fact, I used it extensively on a trip to California from which I have just returned.

For some, System Access will allow them to do whatever they need to do on the computer.
It uses either Neospeech or DecTalk, which ever the user prefers.

The 30 day trial is fully functional and allows access to all content and features.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kimberly Morrow, PhD." <morrowmediakc@xxxxxxxxx>