[real-eyes] Re: Firewall and AV

  • From: "&&& (Ruthie)" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 19:12:24 -0500

We use Vipre, it is antivirus and firewall.  It's made by Sunbelt
Systems.  It costs about $60 for unlimited home use and can be found at
http://www.vipreantivirus.com/Software/VIPRE-Premium-Antivirus/  Steve
and I like it very much.

&&& (Ruthie)

Hey, someone peed in my gene pool!

"We are more than the sum of our parts."

We are the few,
Who speak for the many,
Who could not speak for themselves.
        We are the many,
Who speak for the one,
Who could not speak for herself.

Private mail is *always* welcomehere <mailto:multi.we.us@xxxxxxxxx>
Windows Live:  clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx   Follow us on Twitter:  @MultiWe
Facebook: Ruthie Clark <http://www.facebook.com/andruthieand>   Yahoo!
andruthieand    Check out the blog: at WordPress
<http://multiwe.wordpress.com/>!