[real-eyes] Duyahn's digital ditties

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:33:09 -0400

That's right folks!
Join me tonight starting at 7 PM eastern time for Duyahn's digital Ditties.
Warning! This is an adult show and no language will be watched. If you are
easily offended, please do not tune in. This show is for adults over the age
of 18.
To talk to me live on the air, you can do so with this MSN address.
live@xxxxxxxx
For AIM AOL instant messenger, it is, jjrnlive
If you want to use my personal messenger, it is,
themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx
Besides Winamp, Real player, and Windows media player, we can also be found
in the Klango player. just search for JJRN.
Please note!

In the Klango player, there are going to be two entries for JJRn. Please use
the second entry as the first one does not work.

Thanks and see you tonight.