[real-eyes] Duyahn's digital ditties

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 10:41:29 -0400

Due to a technical difficulty that I could not control during July
seven-teenth's  show last evening, this will be a make up show for that
evening. That's right folks!
Join me! DJ Duyahn! From 12 PM today to 7 PM tonight for Duyahn's Digital
Ditties. I will warn you right now though that this is an adult only show
and people over eight-teen should listen. If you are easily offended, do not
tune in. Here are the ways you can contact me live during the show.
mSN: live@xxxxxxxx
AIM AOL: jjrnlive
If you have my personal MSN, you can use that as well. If you do not have
it, it is: themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx
See ya there soon!

Duyahn