[real-eyes] Re: Does anyone know:

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 11:44:11 -0600

Hi Ben,

There is a problem.  From what I understand Microsoft Sharepoint is totally
inaccessible at this time with any screen reading technology.   I believe it
renders applications as images but, I'm not sure about that part.  I don't
know why it's inaccessible and if you find out any different let me know.  I
only know that this is how I have been instructed through our tech support
at Freedom Scientific.  I don't think there is any MSAA or anything like
that in Sharepoint.  Where you working these days?

Reg