[real-eyes] Christmas Party

  • From: "Cathy Pyper" <cpyper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 14:21:30 -0600

Hello,  From the groups e mails the general opinion is that the party will be
on December 11th.  I talked with Jim and he approved of the following; a spiral
ham and this special potato recipe I make once in a while.  I'll be doing some
baking this week and can easily furnish all of the plates etc.  since they are
donated to us.  Right now my plans are to use the chocolate fountain and my
champagne fountain.  That would be according to us remembering who we loaned it
to.    Since we will be having dinner we should start kind of early.  If you
schedule your trip to arrive in SAF before 6:30 it will only be the ADA rate.
Home is a totally different story.  It could be fairly pricy.  So let's say
6:30 for the time.  Everyone can bring a dish and whatever your choice is of
adult beverages.   We'll probably have beer and I will need a bag of ice.  I
know my ice maker won't keep up with a crowd.  It would be helpful if I had an
idea of how many people to expect.    You can contact me by my e mail or phone
or on the list. The information is below and if anyone wants directions just
let me know.
Cathy Pyper
5018 N.E. Park Lane
Kansas City, MO  64118

816 455 5219
E mail:  cpyper@xxxxxxxxx
To join the First Steps email discussion group click below
www.firststepsfortheblind.org