[real-eyes] Re: MISSING MP3'S

  • From: GailMLL@xxxxxxx
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 16:23:25 EST

Jose,
On my Vista, the music I downloaded is in the music folder under the
documents. You should see the folders to the left saying document, pictures,
music, etc and you should find the music there. I can find mine on iTunes and
on  Windows Media Player as well.
Hope that helps some.
Gail in Jeff

In a message dated 12/5/2009 1:21:55 P.M. Central Standard Time,
crunch1@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Ok I am  using vista and I am able to find the mp3's I am looking for when
I do a serch  under the start menu.
The problem is that I don't know where the mp3's is  on my machine. Is
there an easy way to view the full path to the file using  jaws?
Jose Lopez
on the web at www.lopezlanguage.com
24/7 toll-free  phone 888.824.3022

We Speak Your Language
To subscribe or to leave  the list, or to set other subscription options,
go to  www.freelists.org/list/real-eyes